Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DUCKS




Well, I have yet to figure out how to get these pics to line up the way I want them to. Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement for the day. Coming home from the dentist today, I was greeted by my girls squawking around about ducks. We live in the desert with no water features in our yard so I really had no idea what they would be talking about. Then my husband came out and proudly told me how he saved these babies from certain death. Mama was gravely injured, probably hit by a car and yet she brought her babies to our house. Her effort reminds me that we are sorta like those babies. Trouble could be coming our way, change can be on the horizon. Our Father always delivers us to a place where we can weather the storm in the refuge of His loving arms!!!

I was nothing short of amazed!! Check out my cute babies holding hers!! We did find a rehab shelter for them thankfully, as I did not want to bring them on vacation!!

Blessings, Kim O

No comments:

Post a Comment